Financial Operations Coordinators
The Financial Operations Coordinator will be responsible for processing all information received for either billing or payment purposes.
- Determine differences between types of supplier invoices and billing documents.
- Analyze critical information on documents and process accordingly using correct method in system.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices from suppliers and any source documents received for billing purposes.
- Validate SO/BSA/Trip setup information in system to determine if invoice is valid.
- Identification and escalation of issues regarding billing and payment discrepancies to Senior Financial Operations Coordinator or Manager of Financial Operations.
- Adjust supplier invoice discrepancies selecting appropriate financial treatment.
- Follow document management procedures as outlined by the Imaging Department.
- Responsible for expediting information from suppliers for timely billing.
- Responsible for conducting monthly vendor reconciliation to ensure all invoices have been processed and follow-up on vendor disputes.
Education: High School graduation or equivalent (GED or other certificate)
Experience: Minimum two years experience in Accounting, Billing or Receivables.
Job Status: Full Time