The Auditor will be responsible for evaluating financial and operational risks, and develops audit test plans and procedures to address those risks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts financial and operational audits according to the Internal Audit plan.
- Analyzes operational and management processes, and system control effectiveness and efficiency; verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares and presents to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of internal audit reviews.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicate with auditee and clearly transcribe information obtained into standard workpaper format.
- Prepares narratives, analyses, process flows, tests of transactions and other supporting documentation to support findings.
- Organizes documentation in the work papers to facilitate review
- Perform the audit tests as defined in the work programs.
- All other duties and special projects assigned by management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of audit experience required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor is a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals, GAAP, and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, GAAS.
- This position requires approximately 10-15% travel
- Must possess strong analytical and technical accounting research skills
- Must have the ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively at all levels within an organization; writing will comprise a significant portion of this role
Job Status: Full Time