Distribution Center Clerk
Seeking Distribution Center Clerk; to work in electrical distribution center in Medley.
Employees start working in the warehouse to understand the product and processes. Then proceed to training at the customer service counter.
- Unload trucks of all incoming shipments to the distribution center
- Open and unpack all shipments received
- Complete inventory count and quality control checks for all incoming shipments including examining for theft and/or damage
- Match incoming inventory to invoices and packing slips for proper size, quantity, color, style etc.
- Ensure boxes are bar-coded / labeled correctly
- Stock shelves with new inventory
- Perform all other functions as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous distribution center or shipping experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Able to learn to operate wave machine, hi-lo machine, power jack and electric lift Must be detailed oriented and accurate and able to multitask
- Must be able to work accurately and safely under pressure
The ideal employee will be looking for a position where they can work hard and grow within the company.
Bachelors a plus but not required.
Job Status: Full Time