Director of Branding- Marketing & Communications
Our client, an innovative on-demand healthcare delivery service along with software that benefit patients, hospitals, employers, payers, physician practice groups and accountable care organizations is currently seeking to hire a Director of Branding to join their growing team.
Their organization is in the forefront of the healthcare industry and will need a digital marketing and communications specialist that can bring innovative solutions and overall value proposition to B2B buyers and to consumer buyer/influencers.
Position responsible for supporting and implementing desired brand positioning of the organization and its solutions across entire company including acquired entities and go-to-market brands/partners. Broad-based messaging including advertising, public relations, social media and other non-traditional channels to communicate to the target audiences.
* Build the brand blueprint in conjunction with CMO and brand-communication partners, to achieve a unique, attractive, and of strategic fit. Rally organization support behind it, create brand guidelines and compliance culture. B2B audience multi-hospital systems, employers, health plans, consumers (employee, patient, member, consumer).
* External communications to achieve the desired awareness and brand identity, within budget and timeframe.
* Web presence and seo-sem strategy and tactics in conjunction with Digital Marketing Director, to achieve MQL target, and web presence target.
* Internal communications to achieve desired brand awareness and brand identify, with all employees, and in conjunction with HR to achieve employee engagement goals.
* In-house expert regarding our target audience, personas, and competitors’ brand building efforts, and maintains a knowledge base accessible to marketing and others needing access.
Medical/Dental/Vision along with free telehealth services
Employee recognition reward program
Job Status: Full Time