Deputy BSA Officer
We are seeking Deputy BSA Officers to join our client's team.
- The Deputy BSA Officer is responsible for assisting the Bank s BSA Officer in the administration, monitoring, and on-going improvement of the Bank s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Program, for the purpose of ensuring the Banks compliance with the BSA, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
- Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company Core Values.
- The Deputy BSA Officer will have a Bachelors degree (Required)
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
- ACAMs or equivalent certification (Preferred)
- 6+ years in bank Compliance or BSA experience or a combination of Compliance, BSA and bank operations experience.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role or 2+ years of management experience.
Job Status: Full Time