Evaluates the financial condition of individuals and businesses under annual review for loans and lines of credit with the financial institution.
- Analyzes loan data on annual review of existing individual and commercial loans, including data provided by credit bureaus, other financial institutions and financial data submitted by prospective borrower.
- Prepares spreadsheets, reports, summaries and recommendations for financial institution officers on annual review of loans.
- Makes significant credit-worthiness determination on customer financial information.
- Ensures all loans issued adhere to specific defined loan guidelines and identify any policy exceptions.
- Performs credit inquiries for the financial institution as requested.
- Conducts U.C.C. searches.
- Verifies filings with county and/or state.
- Assists Credit Administration Manager in special projects as assigned.
- May accompany lenders on business calls as part of the underwriting experience.
- BA in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics.
- 5 years experience in banking in the areas of lending or credit.
Credit analysis experience of at least 4 years, including credit risk evaluation of real estate and corporate/institutional facilities.
- Ability to work independently and produce high quality financial analyses, including credit risk evaluation and loan structuring.
- Working knowledge of financial statement spreading software.
- Detailed oriented, superior math skills, good analytical and writing skills a must.
- Ability to work as a team leader and as an independent senior analyst
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel.
Preferably bilingual, English-Spanish.
Job Status: Full Time