Contract RCM Recruiter
Responsible for creating and executing effective recruitment plans in order to meet the company's recruitment needs.
- Implement search strategies for candidate generation and sourcing activities, including but not limited to advertisements, cold and warm calls, referrals, mailings.
- Develop comprehensive recruitment plans for specific openings particularly for revenue cycle positions..
- Obtain and update practice profiles (datasheets) with demographic information.
- Initiate contact and timely follow up with prospective candidates.
- Screen and refer qualified candidates to Regional Management Team. Follow-up with candidates until mutual interest level is determined.
- Conduct reference checks as requested.
- Oversee site visits and interviews for assigned areas, including personal travel to designated site, if required.
- Present offers to candidates or coordinate with Regional Management Team.
- Review and respond to questions related to employment contracts. Negotiate terms or refer to Legal/Regional Management as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination of future workforce planning needs to ensure acceptable staffing levels at assigned practice locations
- Maintain on-going contact with targeted candidates throughout recruitment process.
- Keep up with the market environment and make suggestions for ad placement (print and online) and meeting attendance as appropriate.
- Communicate in a professional, effective manner with Senior Management, Regional Management, Medical Directors, Physicians and other Allied Health professionals as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 plus years corporate recruitment experience preferred.
- Previous RCM medical recruiting experience preferred.
- Good verbal, written and computer skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills. Detail oriented
Job Status: Full Time