Consumer Engagement VP
- Leads the engagement strategy and tactics development to achieve target consumer engagement levels (visits, registrations) including psychology of mobile app attraction.
- Builds the company’s knowledge and expertise around consumer engagement of software/service solutions to then improve the ux and trial and adoption.
- Lead the development of consumer engagement marketing automation plan and execution, to maximize d-base, populated with email contacts, progressive profiling to achieve personas segmentation, appropriate marketing strategies/tactics by persona (content).
- Collaborate closely with branding/positioning/messaging initiatives, go-to-market media and solution partners, digital marketing initiatives to reach consumers cost-efficiently with compelling incentives and “acquire” customers.
- Measurements process and discipline created and implemented to drive engagement client by client.
- Leads the go-to-market plans and execution behind solutions introduction and adoption in marketplace. Including field-marketing communications, demo tools, ROI calculators, case studies, testimonials.
- Bachelors or Masters
- Career path – senior positions in marketing, business unit management, sales mgmt., business unit mgmt.
- Experience working with strategic accounts sales managers and with clients. Strong positive in-person presence and communicator/collaborator.
- Management of staff and of agency/partners.
- Healthcare benefits experience (health plans, employer benefits) in engagement.
- 10 years: Consumer marketing of software/service solutions in health and wellness space, with direct responsibility for engagement strategy/tactics to key consumer segments.
Job Status: Full Time