Consumer Compliance Officer
We are seeking a Consumer Compliance Officer to join our client's team!
- Coordinate all consumer compliance activities, including CRA and fair lending, to achieve objectives.
- Maintain information flow and disseminate consumer compliance information.
- In an advisory capacity, review written policies/procedures, forms, and consumer compliance programs.
- Serve as the Chairperson of the CRA/Consumer Compliance Committee and attend all of its meetings.
- Coordinate and/or conduct consumer compliance training following a BOD pre-approved schedule to ensure that bank personnel is trained on a periodic basis and as required.
- Coordinate and/or conduct consumer compliance reviews following a BOD pre-approved schedule. Ensures that the reviews and their subsequent reports are in accordance with the procedures stated in this Manual.
- Serves as liaison on behalf of the bank with the FDIC and Auditors and Advisers on all consumer compliance related matters.
- Maintain himself/herself up to date on compliance issues by attending training, conferences and/or seminars.
- 5 years experience in Consumer Compliance
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Job Status: Full Time