Commercial Credit Manager
The Commercial Credit Manager is a Senior Underwriting position responsible for underwriting and analyzing commercial credit as well as financial reports to determine risk involved in extending credit to commercial clients including C&I and CRE lending and Equipment Leasing.
- Works independently with little or no oversight
- Exercises approval authority commensurate with prior experience
- Prepares loan offerings and credit structuring recommendations for all types of transactions at various levels of complexity including C&I, CRE and Equipment Leasing
- Using independent judgment to identify risks and mitigants, prepares offerings and/or scorecards, such as risk ratings, by analyzing credit, collateral strength and financial worthiness of loan/transaction parties
- Prepares and participates in loan committee meeting and presentations
- Identifies and/or confirms all external regulatory requirements and ensures internal policies/procedures are followed.
Job Status: Full Time