Commercial Credit Analyst
Our client is seeking a Commercial credit analyst to join their team. Our client offers outstanding benefits which include 401k, medical insurance, vacation days, parking, etc.
Credit Analyst is responsible for providing analytical reports detailing the financial and social aspects of existing and potential clients for senior management as guided by the credit & risk strategy of the Bank.
- Independently prepare intensive credit reviews with detailed analysis on existing and potential clients
- Evaluation of multiple trustworthy sources of data so as to make a fair and balanced assessment of the borrowers' credit, management, operational and financial capabilities as it relates to the existing or potential commitment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing, accounting and operations departments to effect good bi-directional flow of information to ensure a smooth and efficient credit process without compromising credit quality.
- B.A. in Finance or equivalent, MBA a plus. Formal Credit Training a must
- 3-5 Years as Credit Analyst
- Extensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, and related financial statements
- Keen analytical skills; excellent writing skills; experience working under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Working knowledge of various bank products and services;
Job Status: Full Time