This position is primarily responsible for the review process of all new account and ongoing customer profiles and documentation in accordance with the BSA Program
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Request documentation needed for the reprofiling of accounts.
- Review that the correct NAICs Code is applied for non personal accounts.
- Compliance with OFAC procedure for any new record.
- Maintain reprofiling logs.
- Perform daily review and clearing of possible OFAC and PEP matches.
- Assist Account Representatives with any issues related to BSA Program requirements.
- Provide support to the BSA/AML Officer with any projects or issues that need to be handled to maintain effective Department processes.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- COMPUTER SKILLS: To Perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database Software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- EXPERIENCE: Required to have 1 year of experience in banking, BSA/AML, mutual funds, insurance company or related field.
Job Status: Full Time