We are seeking a BSA Investigator to join our client's team. This position will responsible for fulfilling the Anti-Money-Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act requirements through identification and investigation of suspicious activity.
- Analyze customer account transactions to detect suspicious activity and make decisions on appropriate action to take.
- Work cooperatively with business line to establish procedures for identifying suspicious customer transactions, specific to money laundering, including the proper method for reporting such activity to the anti-money-laundering group.
- Provide guidance, support, and recommendations to business lines regarding customer AML risk ratings and account activity.
- Based on the outcome of the investigation, analyze and determine whether or not a Suspicious Activity Report (SARs) must be filed with the Federal Government for any identified suspicious activity.
- Work cooperatively with internal departments to obtain and analyze necessary information related to the investigation.
- Work cooperatively with other financial institutions to obtain necessary information related to the investigation.
- Bachelor’s degree required; or 7 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, with emphasis on investigation experience, preferably in security, fraud, or anti-money laundering.
- Deep knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations.
- Extensive experience with the technical requirements of the SAR form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Federal and State Banking Regulations
Job Status: Full Time