Freight forwarding company seeks full-time accountant to be responsible for full range of accounting.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Recording financial transactions (such as checks written and received)
• Reconciling bank statements
• Managing A/P and A/R (including related party transactions and collection)
• Assist with quarterly and yearly budget presentation
• Perform month end closes and prepare balance sheet schedules
• Preparing trial balance; journal entries; reconciling entries
• Prepare financial statements and reports, including the P&L statement and Balance Sheet
• Review and reconciliation of quarterly GST report / submission of GST returns
• Liaising with external auditors and tax accountants for year end audit
• Maintain records by filing documents
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Degree in Accounting would be a definite advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience, with strong background in handling full set of accounts; as well as high-level knowledge basic accounting principles and Excel.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Full Time Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Job Status: Full Time