The employee benefits coordinator position assists employees with benefits enrollment and questions, manages all insurance billing, maintains employee database and files, and assists with payroll processing.
Our client, which are experts in highly-compliant member enrollment, service and administration support, are currently looking for a benefits coordinator to join their team. For over a decade, they have managed very large-scale end-to-end health insurance processes for their business clients - from eligibility and enrollment processing to service, premium billing and payment processing, reconciliation and other related services. They employee over one thousand employees and are committed to attracting and retaining employees who share this dedication to serving others.
- Healthcare Programs
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Personal Protection Programs
- Employee, spouse, and dependent life insurance; accident and disability insurance; legal and identity theft protection
- Qualified 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Plans and Programs
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, leave of absence programs, paid holidays, paid jury duty, and more.
- Advanced Excel User: will have to use Excel spreadsheets to sort data along with v-look ups to streamline employee enrollment data
- ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills needed
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply today!
Job Status: Full Time