Our Recruiter must have extensive experience working with Banking Professionals. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to.
- Work with outside headhunters and staffing agencies to identify new talent in outside sales
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential sales staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employeesComplete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job
- 3+ years’ recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in medical industry recruiting and sales recruiting
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Working knowledge of the Banking, Accounting and Finance industries
Job Status: Full Time